This beautiful home is available for short terms.
Exquisite restored antique and art-filled 3200 square foot, 3 bedroom 3 bath Brownstone in Central Harlem (Striver Row/Hamilton Heights).
1880s impeccably restored brownstone-triplex with garden and terrace!
This renowned artist/sculptors home incorporates harmonious perfection in an exquisite restoration which integrates every modern comfort. Hardwood and marquetry floors, 6 fireplaces, wainscoting, massive pocket doors, claw-foot tub, and a mahogany paneled entrance, state of the art Italian kitchen, infinity showers, heated floors and central A/C throughout.
- Central location
- Access to midtown in 15 minutes
- Tree lined Street Scape
- Private Terrace
- Exposed Brick
- 6 Hand rubbed Decorative Fireplaces
- Original Hardwood Floors, Wainscoting and doors
- Formal Dining Room
- Powder Room
- Home Office
- Dressing Area
- Massive Master bath with Infinity shower and claw foot tub
- Impeccable Renovation
- Stone, marble, Corian and stainless Counters
- State of the art Eat in Kitchen
- Limestone and Marble Bathrooms
- Recessed Lighting
- Zoned AC/heat
This information is not verified for authenticity or accuracy and is not guaranteed and may not
reflect all real estate activity in the market.
REBNY Listing Service, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Laundry In Unit